Sunday, February 27, 2011

Did I mention my life is crazy?

Okay, so I know I said in the last post that I was going to blog weekly again. This is what happened since then:

93 year old grandmother goes into hospital with flu.
J gets sick again.
we start swim classes.
brother's birthday.
grandmother dies.*
wake.
funeral.
celebrate brother's birthday a bit late.
get mastitis AGAIN.
Jameson starts teething? gets sick? jury is still out.
etc etc etc.

So here we are three weeks later. Things are going well, except someone has messed with the time again. Because my baby is 7 months old today. WTF. But he is still the cutest thing ever. His latest skils are blowing raspberries, saying babababa brabrabrabra rararara dadadada and lots more, clapping (!!!), drumming his fingers over his mouth while saying baaaaaa so it's more like blablablabla, and slaying the ladies with his smile.

As I mentioned above, we started swim classes. OMG he loves it. My baby is totally a little fishie. I can't wait to bring him to the lake this summer!

Here is a teaser photo, because you know I'm a whore like that I try to keep some things private.

I'll try to give you some more teaser photos asap. I promise I have no more relatives over the age of 90 that may suddenly throw my life out of wack for a few weeks!


*no worries, I am doing fine. we weren't very close. at all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your grandmother.
    He totally slays the ladies with his smile, he is so cute. I'm glad he likes his swim lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to have you back.

    I thought you were supposed to have twins. Where's the other cutness hiding???????

    7 months? Dead.

    ReplyDelete