Thursday, October 7, 2010

AW Alert.

Today is a very big day. Today I am wearing my PRE-PREGNANCY JEANS. I never in a million years thought I would be able to say that this early. I have bought one pair of jeans, but this morning I decided that before I go buy any more I should make sure that my old ones really don't fit. So I pulled out the bin from the basement and prepared myself for the worst.

But they fit! My favorite pair that I wore all the time are a little snug still, but I was able to get them on without a struggle. And my other two pairs fit great, I wore one all day today and wasn't even a smidge uncomfortable. Now of course, to complete this major AW moment, some pictures.

First, my last belly pic (which was actually taken at 40w4d).

OMFG I was huge.

Then, my BFP picture - 3w4d. (regular on the left, sucking it in on the right)

And finally, my 10w2d postpartum pictures.

Now granted, I still have quite a bit of loose skin there when I'm not sucking it in. But I'll get rid of that eventually. And until then I can easily cover it with my winter clothes. The point is, MY JEANS! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! You are looking awesome!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YAY! I can't wait for the day. I have too much of a muffin top still :-|

    BTW, it feels like we broke up. I've been checking in like a pathetic HS girl sitting by the phone waiting for her ex to call. Seriously. Can you start posting more, please?

    ReplyDelete