Thursday, March 24, 2011

March is almots over, right?

Right?? This month sucks! We started out with that damn ear infection. It didn't go away with the first antibiotics, so we went back in and sure enough it was now in both ears. Apparently certain ear infections are too strong for ammoxicilan, so we got him on something else.

Once we finally got that under control, he got a virus. Which I then got a few days later, except it hit me 10 times harder (better me than him, don't get me wrong!). I didn't eat or drink anything but some jello and juice for three days, not including the english muffin and egg which came back up two hours later. Can you imagine how my supply is doing right now?

So I'm back on the fenugreek, and pumping while he gets a bottle at night, because by the end of the day I don't have enough for him. I know it will come back, because I can see exactly what caused this, but man I am so done with this crappy sick month.

Plus, April also means a visit from two amazing friends from afar!! I CANNOT WAIT! And a new baby soon after that. April will be a better month. It has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment