Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Peanuh Buttah Choco Chip Cookies!

That is what I was busy making last night. Well, let me tell you, it was quite the experience. I love to bake, and was craving chocolate thanks to a little lady I like to call AF. Rather than eat the chocolate chips straight from the bag, I decided some cookies were in order.

So I look up a recipe on Food Network, get out all the ingredients, and get started. While the first two ingredients are mixing, I place the egg conveinently in the little dip in the base of the mixer. It's the perfect spot because the egg can't roll away. Well, I then forgot about it, and proceded to lower the mixer and crush the egg. I didn't even notice at first, until it was time to add it into the mix. I looked under there and went WTF is that?! Then laughed my ass off for a while. How J slept through the whole ordeal is beyond me!

So smooth, huh!

Finally, I got them all set and popped them in the oven.

Then it was time for the dogs to do their part:

Cleaning the peanut butter out of the measuring cup! Yummm

15 minutes later, out they came.

Sadly, they came out kinda dry. I will be posting a review to the recipe on Food Network. But, with a glass of milk, they still delivered the chocolate to me. That's all that really mattered ;-)

2 comments: